- GENERAL ACCESS SCAFFOLDING
- TEMPORARY ROOFS
- SHORING AND TEMPORARY SUPPORT WORK
- ACCESS STAIRCASES
- PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICES
- REASONABLE PRICES
- DOMESTIC SCAFFOLDING
- COMMERCIAL SCAFFOLDING
- Full design service
- free comprehensive estimating service
- 24 HOUR CONTACT
- Other Roofing services
Domestic scaffolding is tailored for use in a residential environment; it is suitable for a variety of scenarios. Domestic scaffolding can be used for renovating your home, painting the exterior of your property, general maintenance and any other typical residential work that requires the use of scaffolds. Our domestic scaffolding service is second to none, providing you with a great service that is cost effective and meets your requirements.
Professional & Experienced Scaffolders
If you are looking for an effective domestic scaffolding service for your property, look no further as residential work is an area we specialise in. All scaffolding work is carried out by our team of professional scaffolders that are highly experienced in the field, backed up by a firm that has been providing quality scaffolding for many years that places an emphasis on customer service. Rest assured, you will be pleased with the domestic scaffolding service we offer. All work is completed to a high standard and with immense dedication to safety.
The scaffolding we install on your property is erected following the strict scaffolding regulations in the UK, giving you the peace of mind that your domestic scaffolding installation will be reliable for any work taking place on the premises.
Effective Domestic scaffolding installations
As mentioned previously, our scaffolding team are fully qualified and have had substantial training, allowing them to carry out domestic scaffolding installations effectively and most importantly, safely. For long term installations, we will carry out regular checks to ensure that the structure hasn’t been damaged, ensuring that it remains safe for use.
When it comes to domestic scaffolding, our service is first class and will leave you with a smile on your face, regardless of your needs. We strive to provide the best possible result, thus allowing work to be carried out on your home easily and safely.
Get in touch today!
We take great pride in our domestic scaffolding work and will gladly assist you should you have any enquiries regarding the services we offer. Our dedication to great, friendly customer service means that you will get the assistance and support you need for your requirements. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch and we will gladly help you.
Do Roofers Need Scaffolding?
- Yes the majority of the time roofers do need scaffolding; however this can depend on the job that is being carried out. If the job puts the roofer at any risk whilst working on a ladder then scaffolding is required according to health and safety regulations.
How Safe is Scaffolding?
- The use of scaffolding makes it easy to access certain jobs, there are a multiple hazards when working with scaffolding such as falling, being hit by falling materials and the scaffolding could potentially collapse. However scaffolding is the most recommended equipment to use when working at height.
How Do You Secure Scaffolding?
- There are many steps to securing scaffolding. First you should make sure that you have a stable foundation to build your scaffolding on, you can add casters if necessary. Then you should assemble the scaffolding and make sure that it is safe and secure. Next you should place the planks onto the scaffolding and secure the access to the scaffold. Finally you need to attach the guard rails and guarantee that your scaffolding is safe, secure and ready to use.
Is Fall Protection Required on Scaffolding?
- Yes, if you are working at heights of more than 6 feet then fall protection is required. However on scaffolding fall protection is required when working at a height of 10 feet or more. On scaffolding the fall protection that is normally used is a guard rail which minimises the risks of falling.
How Many Types of Scaffolding Are There?
There are two main types of basic scaffolding, supported scaffolding and suspended scaffolding. Supported scaffolding consists of multiple platforms which are supported by the beams and frame of the scaffolding. Suspended scaffolding is scaffolding that consists of multiple platforms. This type of scaffolding is suspended from ropes.
Secure Scaffolding Ltd
316 Lancaster Rd,
General Access Scaffolding
Temporary Support Work